- Recommended Use
- Recommended Label Dimensions
- How it works
Herbs are a great way to boost hair growth and contain plant nutrients which are both gentle and nourishing for the hair. Herbs add lots of beneficial nutrients to the hair and help make your hair more manageable.
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
Strengthens hair roots
adds volume to your hair
Stimulates hair growth
Makes hair soft, smooth, and shiny
Soothes an itchy scalp and helps with dandruff
Prevents split ends and hair breakage
- Helps with frizz and fly-aways
Amla, Hibiscus, Fenugreek Seed, Aloe Vera, Bhringraj, Matcha Green Tea, Brahmi, Moringa, Neem
As a deep conditioner:
• Add 3 teaspoons of your hair mask with 3 tablespoons of warm water or Aloe Vera Juice
• Add 1 cup of your favorite conditioner and/ or 1 cup of fresh ingredient mix
• Add 1 teaspoon of oil (example- olive oil) to one teaspoon of Powder.
• Stir until the mask ingredients are dissolved to form a concentrated deep conditioner
• Apply mask to freshly washed hair and deep condition
• Co wash hair 2-3 times with conditioner using cool water to make sure all ingredients are out of your hair. Style as usual
As a pre-poo treatment:
• Add 1 - 3 teaspoons of herbal mask powder to one serving of conditioner, and/or oil and fresh ingredient mix
• Stir until the mask ingredients are fully mixed and form a thick paste
• Apply mask to dry hair saturating from root to tips. Allow the mask to sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour for best results
use once or twice a week (depending on your hair type and amount of damage)
Maximum Recommended Label Trim Size: 6 x 1 (w x h)
* Please check the measurements and template with your container to ensure the desired fit. It is the customer's responsibility to conduct proper product compatibility testing with containers.
1. CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCTS
We have products available on our website that you can purchase in different quantities. You find a product(s) you are interested in and purchase.
We process orders as they are received. Processing times are the same regardless of your shipping method.
As soon as your order is processed (as per the websites current processing time) they are shipped as requested.
Once you receive your products, you will have the responsibility of labeling them to start selling. If you need labels, logos or mockups please contact us.